Problem whit sendfax program on linux

Hi,
I am sorry for my English............

I have installed HylaFAX v4.0pl1 under Linux S.u.S.E. 5.1with modem
USRobotics Sportester Voice 33.6.

I have problem with option of "sendfax" command:

- "-P" for priority Job don't work (take always the default "127")
- "-a" for scheduling job at the time/date specify, not scheduling the
job properly with the
         string "16:00 31.07.98" but scheduling job immediately.

Plese help me with example or with explanation of configuration
parameter.

Thanks

Principi Simone (ISI s.r.l.) ITALY

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions