How does HOLD of SNPP work in hylafax

hi,

   How does the HOLD command work in hylafax? I have a setup for paging(Hylafax r.0pl1 running on Unixware 2.1). When I issue HOLD yymmddhhmmss -0400, I get a response that says message will be processed at xxx time. If I quit(telnet interface), nothing happens. If I issue a send after hold, the page is sent out immediately.

Also how do I get paging requests to queue up in the server? The SNPP protocol revision 3 (two-way) has options for queuing transactions. How is it done in hylafax.

thanks,

nagu

-----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/  Easy access to 50,000+ discussion forums