Re: problems with faxrcvd script...

Hello,

hmm... your comment on it being in bin(and then needing a
bin/<shell-script>) made me think.  I remembered that this is a chroot'ed
system we're running here.  That makes me think that my running
/home/path/to/my/home/directory/bin/<shell-script> won't work.

Methinks Iwill have to move my scripts and try it again(in the morning)  I
will keep you all updated, of course, thanks for all the feedback :)
(one thing though--if my shell script is running in a chroot'ed system, i
won't be able to copy files out from it to the regular file systems,
right?(I had thought this would be a problem, 20 seconds more thought
tells me I can symlink into it from the outside world. nevermind,
question answered by self))

cheers all,
Josh

----
Josh Duncan
duncan@msmd.org

God's like Comet(TM), nothing cleans better.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions