RE: Problem whith ps2fax script..... on SCO

On 16-Jul-98 Igor V. Lebedev wrote:
>Hello!
>
>I am successful install HylaFax binary on SCO OpenServer 5.0.0
> ( hylafax-sco3.2v5.0-v4.0pl2.cpio.gz ) , ghostscript 5.10 (
>gs5.10-sco3.2v4.2-tar.gz ) and
>all fonts for GS - ghostscript-fonts-other-5.10.tar.gz ;;
>ghostscript-fonts-std-5.10.tar.gz
>
>But whe I try send fax :
>sendfax -n -d 491907  <<EOF
>Hello world.
>I like the binary distribution of
>HylaFAX v4.0
>EOF
>
>receive error E-Mail message:
>_________________
>Your facsimile job to 491907 was not sent because document conversion
>to facsimile failed.  The output from the converter program was:
>
>bin/ps2fax: /usr/local/bin/gs: cannot execute
>cat: output error (0 characters written): Broken pipe (error 32)
>_________________

Maybe you should take a look and see if the gs program really is installed in
/usr/local/bin and also check permissons on the file if its there.

I think that the result of ps2fax is piped to gs, ps2fax don't start gs by itse
lf, thats why the script works fine.

>What wrong in my system ?
>

>Thanks for any help.
>          Igor.