MS-Outlook as HylaFax Client

I would like to use HylaFax as a Fax Server, but there are several
People here that use Windows 95 and would like to see there faxes
in the MS-Outlook Programm.
As far as I know MS-Outlook is keeping all Mails, Faxes etc. in a
special File Format and you need something there called "Service" to
import your faxes into Outlook...
Does anybody know how this can be done easily, or has anybody already
written such a "Service", or am I totally wrong at all about that??

Thank you,

Florian Pahl

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions