Re: Could not create client

  NKG> On Tue, 7 Jul 1998, Dave Waller wrote:

  +> I am having trouble getting off the ground with HylaFax.

  +> I have the HylaFAX-4_0pl1-1_i386.rpm for Linux I am using RedHat 5.0 and a
  +> USR Sportster 28.8 Class2.0 fax

  NKG> No biscuit. There are a number of patches in HylaFAX, and a number of
  NKG> changes in Linux for RedHat 5.0 which make this inappropriate.

  NKG> Someone on the list, whose URL escapes me, was testing out a new RPM
  NKG> for recent RedHat releases.

Happily married now Nico? ;-)

The URL for a test version is:

	ftp://ftp.tpc.int/pub/hylafax/hylafax-4.0pl2-1rh5.i386.rpm

This version works, but a few minor improvements need to be made thanks to two testers and their detailed comments. I will get to this as/when I have time, and eventually release this baby.

But for now, it works - feel free to try it and offer comments.

-D

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions