Non english chars in faxcover

Hello!

I have used hylafax for a long time, but now I'm promoting it's use as a
company wide tool, thanks to the WHFC front end.

However, I have an inconvenience.  Because our language is Spanish, we
need to print the following Spanish chars:

αινσϊόρΡ

(I know not all mailers can display correctly this chars, I apology)

The problem is because the faxcover program pass the chars in its
arguments unmodified to the postscript file it generates, but in order
to be correctly displayed, the postscript file need to represent these
special chars in octal format, like \363 for σ (o acute) for example.
This is what I think is the problem.

Perhaps some Postscript procedure, or some changes in the faxcover
program, can correct the problem.

I'll appreciate any help in this matter.

Thanks,
leo
  | Leonardo Solorzano        /\ \__\  _  _  _  _             |
  | Tech. Director           /  \     |  |_ |_ |_|            |
  | leo@cesa.co.cr           \  / ___ |_ |_  _|| |            |
  | http://www.cesa.co.cr/    CONTROL ELECTRONICO S.A.        |
  | Tel.:  (+506) 224 4444    100 M Sur Bco Popular San Pedro |
  | Fax.:  (+506) 253 5450    San Jose, Costa Rica            |

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions