Wrapping of Comments Field

Is there any way to easily make the comments field in the faxcover program
to not wrap at 35 characters, but at 60 or 80 instead?

There is a section in the man page about setting up a postscript rule for
changing the size, but unfortunately, most of that is greek to me.

I am calling faxcover and sendfax from a cgi, so parsing any of the
information before I send it to faxcover is not a problem.

I am running: Redhat Linux 2.0.33 gcc version 2.7.2.3.f.1 hylafax-v4.0pl1

Thanks

Dave

-    Dave Itter - itter@island.net    -
-         Island Internet Inc         -