Re: e-mail to fax: controlling access

Hi Nico,

Nico Garcia <raoul@cirl.meei.harvard.edu> wrote:

: Procmail. You need to be able to filter the email itself.
:
: Check out www.vix.com/spam/ for pointers.

Uhhmmm, I don't think procmail can be used in this case.

It can't be used because sendmail never calls procmail. procmail is my
local mailer, right, but e-mail sent to xxx@fax.my.domain is delivered
by the mailer called "fax", which sendmail calls.

On the other hand, I might be able to use procmail if I create a shell
script for the fax mailer (instead of calling faxmail directly).

Thanks,

E.-

--

Eloy A. Paris