Re: WHFC 0.8.7

Hi

Ulrich Eckhardt wrote:

> Andreas Busse wrote:
> >
> > Hi again,

> > A hint for the WHFC documentation:
> >
> > The driver for the Apple Laserwriter 16/600 PS appears only under
> > WinNT 4. This driver is not available on a default Win95
> > installation, but the driver for "Apple Laserwriter" (without any
> > suffixes) works fine too. I cannot recommend the HP and QMS drivers.
>
> Hi,
>
> there is a FAQ topic about printer drivers, which covers this problems
> but i will update the installation instructions.
>
> Uli

hmm, how about the "real" postscript-driver from adobe ?

http://www.adobe.com/prodindex/printerdrivers/windows.php

Prints fine Postscript which is device-independant (in contrast to the
HP driver which supplies also the specific printer commands through
unreadeble control sequences).

Even includes the possibility to use watermmarks (though I haven't used
it yet).

Thomas
--

Thomas Wimmer   		 | When you're in a fight with an idiot,
http://lcars.wh.uni-stuttgart.de | difficult for other people

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions