FaxQueuer[faxq PID]: JOB xx: bad exit status 0x6 from sub-fork

I'm trying to install HylaFAX Ver 4.0p12 under HP/UX 10.20 with a USR
V.Everything modem on firmware ver 6.6.0.

Everything appears to install correctly, faxq and hfaxd start OK. Then
when I issue the sendfax command I get the following error in syslog and
the job moves to the doneq.

FaxQueuer[faxq PID]: JOB xx: bad exit status 0x6 from sub-fork

Glenn Jenkins
glenn.jenkins@emstat.com
512.472.0191

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions