HylaFAXn v4.02

I tried installing Hylafax v4.02 on USIX 2.0.8 OS.
When running ./configure i get the following message:

"Reading site-wide parameters from ./config.site.
" Sorry no target was specified on command line and I don't seem to have
" the GNU config.guess  script that is used to deduce your system type."

"Unrecoverable error!Once You have corrected this problem rerun Your script!"

I checked the distribution and I do have config.guess and config.site files !!!!
What gives ????  Is it because USIX isn't defined in the config.guess??????

Please if You know the answer email me at  amir@abcoa.com

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions