KillTime & E-mail notification problems

Q1:    The default KillTime used by whfc 0.8x is 2 hours, how can I
change it to become 2 days? Coz I may have 100-200 multi-destination fax
messages to broadcast.
Q2:    It was noted that when the "Send e-mail on Failure" was clicked,
no matter the fax is failure or not, e-mail notification was received.
Can I reduce the e-mail notification one level? ie less e-mail received?

--
Regards, Christopher Luk
   System Analyst - The Hong Kong Council of the Church of Christ in

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions