Re: faxmodem/mgetty and HylaFAX

Nico Garcia <raoul@cirl.meei.harvard.edu> wrote:

: > Also, do I need to run faxmodem each time my server reboots?

: You shouldn't: what you would do is use faxgetty as the getty on your
: serial port, and have it call mgetty when it gets a data call. The
: method to do this depends strongly on the operating system.

Uhhmmmm... this is very strange: sometimes I need to run "faxmodem
ttyS0" to have a queued fax sent. mgetty is running on ttyS0 but the
device is not locked so I don't know why this happens.

E.-

--

Eloy A. Paris
Information Technology Department