faxmodem/mgetty and HylaFAX

Hi,

I run a dial-in server in the same box HylaFAX is running. Right now
I'm not using faxgetty but mgetty since it is very robust. I haven't
seen any notes in the docs. and FAQ's about integrating HylaFAX and
mgetty. Is this possible?

I don't receive faxes in this box, it's just outgoing faxes and this
works fine with UUCP style locking (PPP et all do UUCP locking).

Also, do I need to run faxmodem each time my server reboots?

Thanks,

E.-

--

Eloy A. Paris