Re: Re: RE : ZyXEL is seriously studying ZyXEL-Hylafax performance issues

Dear Nico,

| Unfortunately, you left out hfaxd.

Okay, you're right. I missed it out because it goes into inetd.conf in
all my installations, so I don't run it by hand. And faxsetup seems to
do the right thing about adding a line in /etc/inetd.conf and SIGHUPping
inetd, so I never had to take care of that.

| The hylafax script includes the faxq and hfaxd startups, with all the
| flags set correctly. I recommend installing it from the source tree
| and using it in the /etc/rc.d/init.d setup, which starts and stops
| fax services correctly for various run levels.

Does the hylafax script come with the Linux binary distribution that is
available on ftp.sgi.com? I don't seem to find it.

Shuvam

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions