Received faxes to some other format!

Hello

I am having a few difficulties which I'm hoping somebody has come across before.

My main objective is to convert received faxes to a correctly dimensioned
image displayable by tiffview, Wang imager etc. (At the moment my received
faxes are 'stretched' horizontally.) These viewers don't seem to handle
different resolutions in the x and y axis.

Anybody out there got any ideas how I can either a) configure hylafax to
create a fax/tiff files with the same resolution on the x and y axis, or b)
a good way of converting the resulting files.

Thanks
Hans Christiansen

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions