Re: WHFC 0.8.5

!"#¤%
I want to throw out a non-working commersial fax-package and got one of our
in-house programmers adding sendgroups as a afterourproject (TM) to the
addressbook. We dont have the resources to develop this further from 0.8.4
ourself. I have some thinking to do :(

/Johan

MIME:glenn@aoi.ultranet.com on 98-04-03 20:07:52