Re: irqtune

HI,

I came across a little program called irqtune which changes the priority
of interupts in ibm pc's.  The idea is to give highest priority to
serial ports which are essentially real time devices and lower priority to
hard disks etc - which usually can afford to wait.

I am using it on my system with no apparant harm, has anyone else tried
it and does it really work?

Andrew

Andrew Martin| andrew@star.apana.org.au | http://star.apana.org.au
Looking beyond the embers of the bridges glowing bright behind us
To a glimpse of how green it was on the other side.  [Gilmour/Samson]