Re: Large number of errors with Hylafax and ZyXEL Omni modem

| Have you got a spare line you could plug your modem into, just to rule line
| noise out(unless you have real bad luck and _both_ your lines are noisy)

I do have another line, which is more noisy. I keep it for voice. :)

| Apart from that i imagine it would have to be some sort of configuration
| error.  Are you using the standard hylafax supplied modem config files for
| the Zyxel?

Look at http://www.spaceNETindia.com/fax/ and you'll get the config
files. I'm using the standard ones, except for adding one DCCstring
thing somewhere, to switch off ECM. Will you take a look?

| PS unless of course your modem is really a 1996 USR Sportster that has been
| rebadged and sold to you as a Zyxel ;-)

:)

regards,
Shuvam