Re: Large number of errors with Hylafax and ZyXEL Omni modem

Hi Shuvam,

Looking at the log below it is kind of obvious that Phase B is your main
problem.

Have you got a spare line you could plug your modem into, just to rule line
noise out(unless you have real bad luck and _both_ your lines are noisy)

Apart from that i imagine it would have to be some sort of configuration
error.  Are you using the standard hylafax supplied modem config files for
the Zyxel?

I would seriously consider asking your telco to have your line checked,
even if this costs money as all the phase B errors would be getting expensive.

PS unless of course your modem is really a 1996 USR Sportster that has been
rebadged and sold to you as a Zyxel ;-)

PPS Sportster owners i share your pain!!!

- Robert

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions