Cover Page

I would like to make a cover page to use with hylafax with the whfc
client. I've read the faq and have downloaded make_faxcover. What I would
like to know is if you need to use tgif with make_cover or can you use
other apps. In particular, is it possible to create a eps file with say
something like Adobe Illistrator on Win95 and then run the file through
make_faxcover?

I'm blind, so I'm not good with graphics and all my users are on Win95, so
I need to figure out a way one of the users can make a cover page I can
run through make_faxcover.

Any help is appreciated.

Tia,

Trevor

*       Trevor Astrope         *        TABB Web Services        *
*     astrope@tabbweb.com      *       http://www.tabbweb.com    *
***              Visit my Tragically Hip web site              ***
***               The Hundredth Meridian                       ***
****              http://www.tabbweb.com/thehip/              ****

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions