Cannot create data socket with Hylafax4.0pl2

I venture to reiterate my question about a problem with Hylafax4.0pl2
 on Solaris 2.5.1.

Here is my problem:

hfaxd and faxq are running :
Each time I use a client such as faxstat or sendfax,I receive the
following message:
"425 Cannot create data socket (127.0.0.1,4558): Bad file number"

(I have also got a system crash with sendfax)

However, when I use clients with old protocol  (hylafax3.0pl0 on port
4557)  hfaxd (hylafax4.0pl2) works fine.

On the mailing list flexfax I have seen several mails about
this problem,but I can't find any solution.

I suppose several users of Hylafax have succeeded in using hylafax4.0pl2
and solaris 2.5.1.
Can anybody confirm this?

Thanks for any answer and idea.

Gilbert Checinski                     IFREMER Centre de Brest
                                           DITI-IDT-RIC
tel: +33(0)298224603                             B.P 70
fax: +33(0)298224546                         29280  PLOUZANE

            email: Gilbert.Checinski@ifremer.fr