Dialrules and calling cards

After reading the documentation, man pages and FAQ I still cannot figure
this out, but so far haven't so I thought I would ask the list see if anyone
can point me in the right direction. With the exception of 4 or 5 area
codes, I use a company calling card for all my LD calls. I am using
SPRINT for the calling card and the format of using it is

1-800-877-8000 <tone> 0+AC+PhoneNumber <short dial tone> 01234567890123
(the actual phone code)

So basically, I would like to have the dial rules recognize that when I
am dialing a phone number with an area code that is not one of the 5, it
will use the calling card.

Kim C. Callis
kcc@tea-house.com

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions