Re: Hylafax-v4.0pl1 FreeBSD2.2.5 with gcc2.7

> After installing and configuring I still get: exited on Signal 11. I
> looked it up in the /usr/include/sys/signal.h file and it says
> "segmentation voilation"

Segmentation violation is, effectively, the Unix equivalent of GPF.
If you get it, you need to locate the core dump and run a debugger on it
to get a calling traceback++.  Without that information, or information
that indicates exactly how far it got at the point of failure, it is
impossible to get any further on a program that is reasonably stable.
(Note you may need to disable any stripping of the binary and/or turn
on symbol tables in the binary (gcc -g).

++ Ideally you should take it beyond this point, but getting a traceback is
somthing that can be done without programming knowledge.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions