Win95 broadcast fax, # of active modems

Hi,
I have flexfax working on a Pentium FreeBSD 2.2.2R box for
a local Chamber of Commerce.  Faxes can be successfully
sent from their Win95 boxes using WHFC.  This is great
but we cannot replace Winfax yet and would like to make
some improvements.  Over 500 members receive a fax one or
more times a week.
** The members depend upon regular updates and are removed
** from the list upon request, which does not happen often.
Each weeks' fax is identical for all members (broadcast).
I know that sendmail can accept multiple destinations for
the same fax, but that is the server side.  I am looking for
help on the client side.  I have read everything that I can
and must have missed it, if it is in the man pages, FAQ, or
on the web sites.  Pointers to information welcomed.  Full
answers welcomed even more ;^)
  Questions:
1) Can we send the same/identical fax to multiple (>500)
	 members from Windows 95 _without_ sending a separate
	 page image for each member across the internal network?
     We would like to send one fax image to the server with
	 a list of the recipients.  This would free up the system
	 originating the fax faster.   It does not have to be WHFC,
	 but it does need to be done from Win95.
2) Can we do this (#1) while still being able to print to a
	 Win95 printer from MS Word, Excel, etc.?
3) There are several categories: general membership, various
	 commities, board of directors.  Is there a way that we
	 can specify the recipients in a Windows 95 client by one
	 or more categories without having to address each member
	 individually?
On the Server Side:
4) If I submit 500 faxes at 3:00PM with one fax/phone line enabled
	 and ENABLE the other 3 fax/modems after working hours(6:00PM),
	 will all four lines be used  -OR-  do the fax/modems have to be
	 enabled at the time the job(s) is submitted?  We want to use
	 the voice lines after hours to reduce the time from start
	 to finish.

Again, I welcome any information that you can provide and appreciate
	 your taking the time to read this.  Answers welcomed by
	 email or through the hylafax mailing list.

Richard Hykel                       Compaq Computer Corporation
hykel@twisto.compaq.com
Disclamer: Any opinions expressed are my own, not Compaq's.