Re: Hylafax 4.0pl1: allowing empty TSI

Thomas Stinner wrote:

    Hello!

    I have a problem allowing incoming faxes to have an empty TSI.=20

    No matter what i try, Hylafax is always rejecting them.=20

    All i want to have is allowing faxes to come in from everywhere.

    Can someone give me a hint to what i might have wrong?

If you have QualifyTSI: in your config file just remove it;
see man tsi(4F).

	matthias

    Please reply to me directly, because i'm not subscribed to the mailinglist.

    Thanks in advance.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions