Re: small suggestion for coming patch

On  2 Jan 98 at 12:29, Matthias.Apitz@SOFTCON.de wrote:

  |Seth Chaiklin wrote:
  |

  |    The sugguestion has to do with the "error" messages
  |    that FaxSend sends to the log file when the dialrules file is not readable.
  |

  |Thanks for the hint. I'll have a look at it.

Thanks for the response.  And while I'm at it, I would just point out that:

man/hosts.4f (on lines 34-35) have a line saying that the contents of this
page may change "before the first public beta distribution".

Maybe that line should be removed and/or the contents of hosts.4f checked.

Cheers,
  Seth

--
seth@psy.au.dk