Best fax modem to use with HylaFax?

I am getting ready to build a small fax service that will only need to handle
about 10 outgoing faxes per day.  No incoming, and the line will not need to
have any shared data calls on it.  I've read through the HylaFax FAQ and the
supported modems list, but it doesn't seem overly apparent which modem is the
least troublesome.  Price isn't an issue for me, within reason.  I just want
to make sure I start out with a modem that won't give me headaches.

Any suggestions?

-Rasmus

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions