Corrupt fax receives OR corrupt fax transmissions on a Zyxel 2864

Ingredients:

	1 x Hylafax 4.0pl1 running on an SGI Indy OS=Irix 5.3
	1 x Zyzel Elite 2864 (upgraded to fware v 1.19)
	1 x Configuration for Zyxel class 2.0 modem.

This recipe results in (at least for me) corrupt fax transmissions in the
form of horisontal sections of the image being omitted.

I have got rid of this fault by using the generic class 2 configuration but
then reception of incoming faxes goes haywire - completely corrupt images
comprising of white pages with random pixels at the bottom :-(

Please! Has anybody got any good idea's on getting round this problem.

Thanks
Hans Christiansen

hans@ljungbergs.se

Ljungbergs Tryckeri AB                Tel. +46 435 120 40
Box 100                               Fax. +46 435 71 17 26
S-264 22 Klippan                      Mob. +46 70 518 26 49
Sweden

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions