Re: WHFC and problems with coverpages

Chris Davis wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have managed to get HylaFAX up and running on a Linux box which will serve 3 to 5 Windows 95 clients. I am now trying to get cover pages worked into shape, and I have run into a snag. If I choose Use Faxcover, and select the standard faxcover.ps file, I get the following mail:

Hi,

i don't know what mail you get, because i got only a part of your
e-mail,
but whfc has a bug in the coverpage generation. I'll fix it in the
next release (yes really i am working currently on it).

Uli
--
Ulrich Eckhardt		                   mailto:uli@transcom.de
http://people.frankfurt.netsurf.de/uli