Doneq and Killed Faxes

I've got a local only email - fax gateway.  Works wonderfully, so no
problem there.

I am working on a perl script to handle all the faxes that can't be sent
for whatever reason, and print them to a laser printer for snail mail
delivery.  This script works well for "normal" errors (no answer, phase
B errors, etc).

But it does not work for faxes that are killed at the killtime.   They
are not moved to the doneq directory, as far as I can tell.

I emulate the faxqclean program (As best I can) to accomplish what I want.  I
search the doneq directory for a "status" line that is non-empty.  Any that
have a string get printed.  That, again, works just fine.

But is there anyway to know what faxes have been killed?  I get the error
messages by email (example below), but I want to automate this printing as well.

I appreciate the hints/help!

Patrick

Your facsimile job to xxx-xxx-xxxx could not be completed before the appointed
deadline.