Re: Viewing received faxes via http browser

In article <9710240902.AA19234@chart.chernikeeff.co.uk> I wrote:
>In article <344DDA36.378AC735@netvision.net.il> you write:
>>I'm running Hylafax 4p1 on SunOS4.1.4, I want to enabled users to view
>>faxes with Netscape/Internet Explorer etc. via my Intranet web site.
>>
>>Does anybody have a working system like this?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>
>>Uri
>>
>>uri@harmonic.co.il
>
>I've written a set of perl CGI scripts to do this.  The faxrecv script
>uses the ImageMagick convert utility to convert the fax to JPEG,
>generating multiple images for a multiple-page fax.  The CGI talks
>to the fax server using FTP.pm and displays the faxes within the
>browser (no plugin or external viewer needed).
>
>If anyone would like a copy let me know.
>
>-- Neil

I know it's bad form to follow up to one's own message, but I've had
quite a few requests for this since posting, so I'm sending it to the
list.

Sorry for having to uuencode - there's a Makefile included and I don't
want tabs to get lost.

-- Neil

Attachment Converted: "C:\PROGRAM FILES\EUDORA\Attach\hylafax-www.tar.gz"

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions