RE: MultiTech MT2834ZDXV recommendation?

I am using 8 MT2834ZDX modems are they have not given me a problem yet!  What
is the "v" mean?  It this the 28.8 -33.6 update?

Been running 24x7 for 3 months at an average of 2000 faxes outgoing. (I don't
allow any incoming.)

Patrick

On 21-Oct-97 Larry Pyeatt wrote:
>Hello,
>  I have given up on my USR Sportster and am looking for a modem that
>works.
>Has anyone used the MT2834ZDXV with hylafax?  If so, does it work well?
>
>Thanks.
>
>--
>Larry D. Pyeatt                     All standard disclaimers apply.
>pyeatt@cs.colostate.edu             Void where prohibited.
>http://www.cs.colostate.edu/~pyeatt

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions