Update of html documentation finished

Hi everyone,

The revision of the html documentation ready for the v4.0 patch level 2
has been completed.

They have been uploaded to our website :

	http://www.elgro.demon.co.uk/hylafax/

for testing purposes and everyone is welcome to come and have a look.

My job for this weekend is to create the diff files and email them to
Matthias, so any comments/amendments would be appreciated up to then.

I have been liberal with the material from the mailing-list; those
contributors who can recognize their own words have been mentioned
in the acknowledgements.

Having spent practically all my spare time for two weeks on this project,
I have concluded that my efforts do not come close to Sam's original
work. But I have tried my best.

Yours,
Phil Watkinson,
Boston, UK.

-------------------------- Details of the Revision ---------------------

*   The docs were organized into chapters. So they have been given
    numbers. And then re-arranged them to give prominence to the binary
    distributions rather then the sources.

*   Some (but only some) notes have been added to the modems list;
    including notes on the new 56K standards.

*   Added more info on lock files, examples for dialrules & modemclass,
    and considerations for high volume users.

*   Signficantly expanded the mail to fax gateway chapter

*   New troubleshooting topics for faxgetty, email attachments, textfmt
    font problems.

*   Added info about associated programs to the contributed software page.

*   Added the TODO List with other general wishes.