>From owner-flexfax-outbound@celestial.com Sat Oct  4 07:37:46 1997
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 1997 16:00:32 +0300
From: Uri Teklan <uri@teklan.com.tr>
To: Nico Garcia <raoul@cirl.meei.harvard.edu>,
        "'flexfax@sgi.com'" <flexfax@sgi.com>
CC: Evan Leibovitch <evan@telly.org>
Subject: flexfax: Sending blank pages

Hi !

We have recently installed hylafax from the binary distribution
(hylafax-sparc-sunos5.5-v4.0pl1-pkg) on a Sun SPARC 20, Solaris 2.5.
Our modem is Motorola 28.8. When I try to send a Postscript document
using sendfax, we receive several blank pages on the receiving fax.

Could anyone give some hints? Where should I look in order to solve this
problem?

Thanks

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions