Error after successfully receiving fax documents

I'm using hylafax 4.0pl1 on Linux 2.0.29 with a Creatix Modem
(ROCKWELL AC/V34/V1.510-V34_DS). Sending works fine, and I can also
receive faxes. The problem is that all fax machines that send me faxes
think there was an error ("Unable to detect handshake signal for next
page") though the page was received perfectly. They then retransmit the
fax over and over.

Has anybody experienced the same problem and found a solution?

Thomas Pickel
tp@gandalf.franken.de

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions