Re: What's "REMOTE HANGUP: DTE to DCE data underflow (code 43)"?

> Sep 23 13:16:18.62: [15317]: REMOTE HANGUP: DTE to DCE data underflow (code 43)

Without the document specifying the codes, I can only go on the wording,
which appears to say that the remote fax software failed to respond to the
remote faxmodem in time.  So unless the wording is totally misleading,
the problem is not yours.

It is possible that the REMOTE is incorrect in the above, in which case the
problem would be that your machine is too slow for the modem speed negotiated,
or your computer to modem interface speed is too slow.  You cut out the part
of the trace that might give clues about this.

DCE = modem
DTE ~= computer
underflow = underrun = data didn't arrive in time to meet a critical
timing requirement.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions