Re: Cover page configuration parameters

Tanju Cataltepe schrieb:

> Hello,
>
> I am setting up a HylaFAX server for the first time.
> Everything works fine,  but I could not find how to specify
> all the fields available on the cover page.
> For example, sender's/recipient's voice and fax numbers,
> companies....
>
> sendfax command line options set some of them but not all.
> I would like to be able to set all these dynamically to build
> a web interface to group of users.
>
> Tanju

Hello,

I have the same problem as Tanju.
After studying the manpages and mailinglist-archive it seems that there
are only few parameters which can be passed on dynamically to faxcover
via sendfax:

   -d "XXX YYY@FAXNUMBER"   prints XXX YYY on cover page
to-company
   -x
to-location
   -y
comments
   -c
regarding
   -r
from
   -f "XXX YYY <name@domain>" prints XXX YYY on cover page

The other parameters:

to-voice-number
to-fax-number
pageWidth
pageLength
from-company
from-location
from-voice-number
from-fax-number
commentsX
page-count
todays-date

where set automatically by faxcover by parsing ~/faxdb or configfile.
Because i get this information dynamically from a database i would like
to pass on this also via commandline or environment.

Maybe there is somebody outside who can give us a hint?

Thanks
Markus Musewski

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions