=========

   Linux 2.0.30
   Hylafax v 4.0pl1-1
   Internal Modem USR Sportster 14400

PROBLEM(s)
=======

   FAX COVER SHEET
      ( FAQ 36 )

     I have get tgif, faxcover-template.obj,make_faxcover .
     I have the variable FAXCOVER=mycover.ps
     The first page ( the cover page ) is small, no A4
     Why ?

    When  I  received facsimile on the server, how do I
    ( client Win95 ( ex. whfc)  ) to get my faxsimile ?
    ( with whfc I see a lot of faxXXXX.tif, but where is my facsimile

    It's possible ,on the server, send ( by one mailer ) the facsimile
    via e-mail .