Re: desiredtl and TagLineFormat

> I've been preparing to do some fax broadcasting and such, and one of the
> requirements is to set up custom tag-lines for each fax that goes out.

Your timezone implies you are in the USA (your domain name suggests that
you are an ISP anywhere in the world, although many misuse .net for
customer mailboxes).  There are, apparently, legal requirements on the
contents of the tag line in the USA, which is probably why end users are
not allowed to override it.

(It would be nice if the same legal requirements applied to email headers;
then most spammers would be breaching the law, not just a service contract.)

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions