Re: Hylafax future

> Do not expect anything of the above out of me anytime soon, I am studying
> the Windows 95 printer driver stuff in my spare time and it is
nightmarish.
> I found no NT sample code, so that is not even
> considered yet. I believe Windows 95 drivers, even using UNIDRV.DLL, do
not
> work as binaries under NT.

Windows 95 driver is 16 bit one and almost identical to 3.1.
NT is a completely different story which NEED some kind of
printer monitor which I can tell you is really tough.

That is the reason I said in a previous mail that I can contribute the
print-to-fax part (which has been designed to be a black-box with
enough hook for anyone to plug their stuff).

Gary

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions