RE: Hylafax future

> 2) A good windows client - i like hfaxd but i was thinking a proper
> network
> printer driver, to write the code you also need to be subscribed to
> MSDN
> for the Microsoft DDK, i will ask my boss( this  costs A$1000 p.a.)

I can contribute a printer driver for hylafax (binary only). This is in
a sense a
printer driver that can produce 1D g3 stream. If someone can write the
transport
part (to pickup the stream, convert it to whatever format hylafax needed
and
deliver that to the server), there will be a print-to-fax driver for
hylafax. It is available
in 3.1, 95, NT 3.51 and NT 4.0.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions