More information HP-UX binaries.

Thanks to all who replied.  I haven't been able to work out the details of
compiling with HP-UX and have decided it's much too long a shot to take.
Rather than worrying about both getting a compiler to work and then whether
the compiler can make it, can someone direct me to a binary distribution.

There's probably one out there right now, but I haven't been able to find
it.  I've been able to find source code, but I don't want to mess with it.
The binaries are refered to in the list at vix.com in the HTML, but sadly,
the binary is not where those references point.  Nor can I find a binary
by doing searches on various search engines.  At best I always end up with
source code.  Nor can I find binaries by searching on the main shareware
site for HP-UX (hpux.cs.utah.edu) which only has source code.

I would appreciate any kind of help here.  For instance, if you have some
binaries and can tar them up I'm sure hundreds of people like me would
like to get their hands on them and it would be hightly gracious to ask
sgi to add them to their ftp site.  Or, if a binary distribution does exist
I would appreciate it if someone corrected me and directed me to it (I'll
even ask the people in charge to put it on a search engine!).

Thanks in advance,

	Victor

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions