Re: Hylafax and PPP?

At 12:40 28/07/97 -0700, Roeland M.J. Meyer wrote:
>I was looking at doing the same thing but ran into an unanswered question;
>Does this mean I'd have to disable mgetty's FAX recieve abilities? I was
>thinking to run mgetty instead of faxgetty, would this not work?

faxgetty is run on the line ie in /etc/inittab and only hands off to mgetty
if it is a data call.  As a double check you could add the data-only option
to mgetty.config.

Note also when building mgetty it also creates its own sendfax program it
is usually best to rm this.

Robert

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions