Problens sending cover page

	Dear All,

	First of all, many thanks f/ everybody that replied
	my doubut about Tone/Pulse, basically the usr-2.0 standard
	where accepting the defaut ModemDialCmd and i couldnt see
	how to change it, since i couldnt find the conf file.
	But now everything is okay! manu thanks to everybody!

	I'm having a problem with the cover sheet, i send it to a fax,
	Hylafax sends ok, but when i get the fax in the faxmachine,
	all i can see is the silicon graphics logo, the above information,
	such as To, FAx Number, ....... until the ending of the transmission
	is unreadable, all i can see is a text out of resolution.

	I tested with a second fax machine, without success.
	I also tested with sendfax -m option (High resolution),
	with no success either

	Does anybody have any idea of what's happening ?!
	Also, Does Somebody know how can i make my business
	cover page ?!

	best regards,
	rodrigo p abrantes
	system administrator