   Destination: +18047554884
        Sender: System Administrator
      Mailaddr: root@HAL.bznet.com
Submitted From: 127.0.0.1
    Page Width: 215 (mm)
   Page Length: 279 (mm)
    Resolution: 98 (lpi)
       Dialogs: 0 (exchanges with remote device)
         Dials: 0 (consecutive failed calls to destination)
         Calls: 0 (total phone calls placed)
      Attempts: 0 (attempts to send current page)
        Dirnum: 0 (directory of next page to send)

    ---- Unsent files submitted for transmission ----

Not sure if my TIF file is hosed, or if my config is wrong.  Have no other
TIFF file to test with.

Any hints?

Jeff

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions