Re: corrupted jobs from macflex

Lorenzo M. Catucci wrote:

    As Matthias told,
    	I went to /var/spool/fax/doneq and docq, and copied the job
    descritpion file q75, and the tiff file I was to print. I send both
    enclosed here, the second one is encoded in MIME format, and hope they
    could help you to figure out what's happening.

Just to clarify: I didn't told you to send the TIFF file;

I've checked the source and quick glance show, that the problem
should be more detailed explained in a servertrace; pleace collect
a servertrace;

	matthias

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions