HTML Documentation (Part II)

Hi again:

   I just finished setting up the HTML documentation + FAQ. There is
something else the HylaFAX installation routine did not do. It did not
change the HTML ROOT and CGI-BIN values. I got around it by modifying the
patch.sh file provided with HylaFAQ and using it with the HylaFAX HTML
documentation.

   Any ideas why this happened?

   Bye,

	Gabriel

---
Gabriel Fernandez		Wavelets rule!
Computer Science Department	Wavelets are cool!
University of South Carolina	Wavelets smooth your life!
Columbia, SC 29208		Wavelets transform your dimensions!

E-mail: fernande@cs.sc.edu	URL: http://www.cs.sc.edu/~fernande/

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions