RE: sendpage -q option doesn't seem to work

I am running HylaFAX version 4.0pl1 on FreeBSD v2.1.6.
Command line:  sendpage -v -p gb -q "test message"
"gb" is my pin defined in the pagermap file.

Here is the output from above, I did terminate with ctrl-c to get
control back.

Trying localhost (127.0.0.1) at port 444...
Connected to localhost.myhost.com.
220 mybox.myhost.com SNPP server (HylaFAX (tm) Version 4.0pl1) ready.
-> LOGI XXXX
230 User root logged in.
-> SITE HELP NOTIFY
218 Syntax: SITE NOTIFY [NONE|DONE|REQUEUE|DONE+REQUEUE]
-> LEVE 1
250 OK, service level 1 accepted.
-> SITE FROMUSER Charlie Root
250 FROMUSER set to "Charlie Root".
-> SITE MAXDIALS 12
250 MAXDIALS set to 12.
-> SITE MAXTRIES 3
250 MAXTRIES set to 3.
-> SITE MAILADDR root@mybox.myhost.com
250 NOTIFYADDR set to "root@mybox.myhost.com".
-> SITE NOTIFY none
250 NOTIFY set to "none".
-> SITE JQUEUE no
250 Job will not be queued.
-> PAGE gb
250 Pager ID accepted; provider: +18002013502 pin: 3382162 jobid: 57.
destination pin gb: request id is 57 for host localhost
-> MESS test message
250 Message text OK.
-> SEND

>Subject: 	Re: sendpage -q option doesn't seem to work
>
>I have tried the -q option on the command line for sendpage, and putting
>QueueSend in the hyla.conf file.  I can telnet to the SNPP port and use the
>'site jqueue yes' option, and it will queue the message and release control.
>Any pointers on why sendpage doesn't release control??

>please provide the following information:
>
>- HylaFAX version and Unix system/version
>- the command-line you've typed
>- the stdout output of this command if you add the flag -v as
>  the *first* argument to sendpage(1)
>
>	matthias

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions